RESIDENTIAL ENERGY SAVING ATTIC ACCESS INSULATION PRODUCTS
- Seal N Shield® Attic Stair Insulator is a patented Energy Saving Attic Access Cover. Standard Sizes 22.5 X 54 -- 25 X 54 with 11 inch wall or 16 inch wall for heavy duty ladders. Unit has an effective R Value of 13 has a zippered opening which has a low profile at the attic entrance to prevent trip hazards. The unit can be opened to the rear or side at the end users discretion. The reflective barrier laminates reject up to 97% of the radiant heat."
- Seal N Shield® Attic Door Insulator--Energy Saving Attic Access Cover seals and insulates any knee wall door. Standard Sizes Fit 24 X 48 inch doors, 24 X 80 inch doors and custom sizes are available. Unit has an effective R Value of 9.7 and has a zippered opening. The reflective barrier laminates reject up to 97% of the radiant heat to keep the heat in your attic in the summer and keep the heat in your home in the winter."
- Preventing attic air leaks into your living space is the most efficient way to lower your energy costs and prevent problems in your home or attic. The FanZip® Attic Fan Insulator attaches to the attic side of the whole house fan frame. It, in effect, seals off the opening in your attic stopping either the superheated or super-cold air in the attic from invading the living area. It uses a zippered top which can be unzipped from the perimeter wall. With an effective R Value of 13, you can use the whole house fan cover to effectively seal and insulate your whole house fan. Want more R Value, just add insulation over and around the FanZip Insulator during seasonal downtime. The FanZip® insulator prevents radiant heat from entering your home in the summer and leaving your heated areas in the winter. The Seal N Shield® FanZip® Insulator provides an effective seal against drafts, heat/air conditioning loss. FanZip® comes in various standard sizes and custom sizes (call for quote)are available.
- Seal A Vent® (Magnetic Shutter Cover) Energy Saving Attic Access Cover seals and insulates whole house fan Shutter on the home side. The cut-to-fit kit fits shutter grills up to 36 inches by 48 inches using an advanced magnetic seal and is easily removed from the fan grill during seasonal use. It snaps back in place magnetically to cover the grill during the winter. Seal A Vent® is great for homeowners that want to save on their utility bills by sealing their attic fan shutter cover during non-use periods.
- Unless your water heater's storage tank already has a high R-value of insulation (at least R-24), adding insulation to it can reduce standby heat losses by 25%–45%. This can save you up to 9% in water heating costs. Adding additional insulation to your water heater can substantially reduce your energy costs.
Seal N Shield® Installation Video Seal A Vent® Install Video
SEAL N SHIELD PRODUCTS® ARE
TRUSTED AND ENJOYED BY THOUSANDS OF CONSUMERS IN THE U.S. AS ALWAYS
SEAL N SHIELD PRODUCTS® CONTINUE TO BE MANUFACTURED IN THE UNITED STATES TO SUPPORT OUR
The Seal N Shield® Attic Stair Insulator is a zippered green building insulation cover manufactured in
the U.S. The cover has a foam core with radiant barrier on both
sides to reflect radiant heat. The cover keeps the heat in your attic and out of your home in the
summer. The cover keeps the heat in your home during the winter. This deluxe insulation cover seals and
insulates your pull down stairs while eliminating potential trip hazards.
Its' low profile opening located at the attic entrance virtually eliminates trip hazards. The Seal N Shield® Attic Stair Insulator mounts
on the inside of the opening framework. This unique method of
installation seals and insulates the entire opening. This ensures
a complete seal around the stairway frame which typically has up to a
one inch crack around the stairway frame. During installation the
installer of the stairway has to use spacers around the stairway frame
to attach it to the structural framework leaving an opening for air
leaks around the sides and ends of the stairway frame. This unique method of
installation eliminates the need for wood decking around the top of the
access opening. The Seal N Shield® Stair insulated cover is versatile and can be opened to
the side or rear to allow unobstructed access to your attic space.
Installation is easy and fast. View our two minute installation video at the top of this page.
Additional Products You May Be Interested in
Purchasing to Insulate Your Attic:
Feel free to check out additional energy saving attic access products
manufactured by PES. All of our products except the hot water
heater cover are used to insulate and seal access openings in the attic.
Just click on the buttons located on the left side of this page.
These products are specifically manufactured to provide insulation and
seal attic openings to lower your heat and air conditioning utility bills. Whether you want
to seal a whole house fan, hatch, pull down stair, knee wall door, or
just add radiant barrier insulation to your attic, PES can provide the
products you need. All of PES's products are manufactured here in the United States.
to 20% on HVAC Energy Costs by Air Sealing and Insulating Your Home. www.energystar.gov
Progressive Energy Solutions® (PES) manufactures and sells Seal N Shield® Products. Energy-conservation products save homeowners and businesses money,
improves indoor air quality by sealing attic access openings in your attic,
enhances comfort, protects their health, helps prevent moisture problems
and increases the long-term durability of their home.
PES is a dealer for low-e insulation and
carries some product in stock. Low-E® insulation is a green
building product manufactured in the US and is used in many insulation
applications. Additional information is available on www.greenlow-e.com and low-e can
be purchased online at the PES store for use in your attic, walls, roof
and many other applications.
PES provides preliminary energy assessments of
institutional and commercial facilities. Services include
investment grade audits, rate analysis, energy procurement assistance,
and independent assistance in selecting Energy Efficient HVAC Systems.
PES can provide third party verification by monitoring energy
conservation upgrade projects long term and supply quarterly
comprehensive reports detailing energy savings. PES also offers advanced engineering services for
commercial and institutional clients.
our customers as a partner, provide only those products and/or services
needed by the customer, deliver the highest level of quality in every
product, provide consistent follow-up to ensure maximum customer
For More Information Contact:
Progressive Energy Solutions®
6428 W. Wilkinson Blvd, Ste 204
Belmont, NC 28012